Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 27: Thirteenth Maternity Checkup @W36

Euen started to lay low in her movements this week. This is because she's growing fast in my tummy and her swimming-pool-world inside is beginning to be small for her. She can't toss and turn as much, at this point. Blood pressure normal and my weight has been constant for three weeks now. Though it looks like there is an extra large watermelon, still growing, inside my shirt. Had another nonstress test today, to record Euen 's movements, even those that I've been barely feeling. No contractions yet.

My OB, Tita Cel, is out of the country for a week. I need to cross my fingers that Euen will not want to come out, until she comes back. The D-day is set! Two more weeks to go!

In other news, after trying on the baby wrap with brown bear, Denden needed a model, smaller than brown bear, for the car seat. I was surprised to see Amy the bear, strapped on it last night.

A few days more and Denden will install it in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment