Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Old Friends with New Babies

I salute OFW's for choosing to work overseas for greener pasteurs. But it breaks my heart on the thought that they are away from their loved ones.

Gladly, this is not the case for my two OFW friends that we recently met. They've been working abroad but they brought their family with them. Rupert, Malu with their two kids, Rob and Baby Marley visited from Australia and I'm happy they spared some time to visit our home. They wanted to see me with a big tummy as well. Thanks for the gift for baby Euen!

Also, my former housemate and college classmate, Arman, is back from Ireland for a short vacation, with his wife, Tere, and their four-month old baby Eli. We attended Eli's christening last weekend. Thank you for the cute baby clothes for Euen!I am surrounded with babies everywhere! Euen's soon to be playmates and friends. It is good see good old friends, now with families and babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment