Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Excited for Euen

Happy New Year! Here's my first blog entry for 2012, my surprise baby shower party.

My sisters and my bestfriend planned for my "surprise" baby shower a few days after Christmas. It was actually a surprise, except for some clues that left me wondering a bit. But I am very thankful for the gesture. While Shashing kept me busy that forced them to get a foot spa while I get a pedicure, MamaCherub made the colorful banner.

Euen received her first cake. A baby shower cake made of diapers and lots and lots of baby stuff. A labor of love, by my bestest best friend and Euen's soon be Ninang Mama Bing. There were a lot of surprises when we "sliced" the cake piece by piece. More baby essentials that she put inside. A work of art filled with love.

Friends and family came. Everyone had their chance at the Pinoy Henyo-Baby Shower mode. Fun. Fun. Fun. It's still a few more weeks before baby Euen finally comes out, but she can definitely feel the love of the people around her.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment