Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 20: Twelfth Maternity Checkup @W35

During our last check-up, Euen had a BioPhysical Profile Ultrasound and she aced it, her BPP Score is 8/8: Normal Infant; Low risk for chronic asphyxia. Heart rate: 153bpm. Her estimated weight is 2966 grams, that is about 6.5lbs! No wonder my tummy is so big. She is one week advanced based on her size and weight. Our "chosen" birth date for Euen is okay with Tita Cel as well.

Today, I'm on the 252nd day of my pregnancy. On my ninth and last month and technically on my 36th week. Yes, I am counting the days and the "sleepless" nights of tossing and turning. I know soon enough, Euen will not only be inside my tummy.

Photo credit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment