Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Foods


I didn't have any food craving during the past nine months of my pregnancy. Pregnant or not, these are two of my many happy foods.

The first one is homemade cheese pimiento by Auntie Debot. Every year, after Christmas, she makes her cheese pimiento from the leftover queso de bola. Other ingredients include butter, pickles, bell peppers and cheddar cheese. And she always saves some for us. Yummy!


My second happy food are the 365 Chocolate Chip Cookies that I always ask as pasalubong from Shashing in Singapore. These are healthy cookies as they contain soy milk. It is best served when frozen. Of course, I eat moderately. One cookie is equal to one carb choice. I usually take one as snack whenever there's stock and when I reward myself for ther other times that I don't eat sweets/deserts. Or, when I'm happy or simply, when I want to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment