Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Off the Calendar

Yes, it's my 31st birthday. The last day on the calendar. Eventhough I am getting older, this year, is the best! Here 31 reasons why:
1. Tons of birthday wishes from friends and family through text and Facebook.
2. Sister from Singapore is here for the weekend.
3. With Kuya Shosh. Last month, they just went here on a weekday and we didn't get to spend time together.
4. Friday night dinner with papogs, two sisters and ikoy.
5. Free overnight stay at the hotel.

6. Pre-Saturday night dinner celebration with the family.
7. Ikoy's specially selected and wrapped gift: Wall-E Lego, Toy Story Ball and Mrs. Potatohead's bag. He was even more excited than me and he wanted to open it right away.
8. Bestest bestfriend
9. With my "first" baby gift and a book which, I am forced to read.
10 . With her family to join us for dinner.
11. Habi who drove more than 2 hours of traffic just to be there.
12. Little baby girl to sing happy birthday for miminuni.
13. With "bouncy" baby Alfons, even with him just looking at you would make you smile.
14. My first of my three cakes, blew the candle with Ikoy and Annika.
15. Sunday night, Papogs cooked my request dinner: fish in "Pesa."

16. Woke up on my birthday morning, with my friends on the other side of my bedroom door.
17. Yummy and healthy breakfast prepared by Kuting.
18. With her betterhalf.
19. Pregnant friend Bubbles who didn't bother going up and down the stairs for the surrpise. Of course with her hubby.
20. Marge, for waking up early to be on time for the early surprise.
21. My second birthday cake, with my dear friends.
22. A two part birthday surprise. Aside from the breakfast surprise, there was still a dinner surprise!
23. Baby sister who brought me salad for dinner.
24. With Bamba.
25. And my third birthday cake.
26. Hubby's family had their share of birthday greetings and wishes.
27. A husband who's willing to do anything I ask of him.
28. Last month, I received an advanced birthday gift, a positive pregnancy test.
29. Doctor confirmed that yes, I am indeed pregnant. But we need to wait a few weeks for the ultrasound.
30. We saw baby's heart, beating, on the first ultrasound.
31. I get to share with the whole world my bestest birthday gift ever.

1 comment: