Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 8, 2011

June 19: Father's Day

Months have passed since we last went to the doctor.
The days come and go and I try to put on the best smile on my face.
I kept myself busy with the house, the dogs and some extra curricular activies. i.e. playing badminton.

We do not only belong to the TTC couples, but we were the trying-too-damn-hard-to conceive couple for a while now. So, we set that aside to relieve ourselves of the stress and pressure. I actually bought a year's supply of sanitary napkins wholesale because of the plan.


June 19 was the date of father’s day this year. This day marks also day 32 of my June cycle. It was one day past my boundary so I decided to take my second pregnancy test. In less than five minutes, I saw two lines, one line was faint, but it was two lines!


My heart skipped a beat. Literally. I've always believed in miracles, I never imagined I would experience one, inside me. I closed my eyes, thanked Him and prayed really really hard.

Denden didn't exactly believe it, he told me to take another test tomorrow. But something inside me is telling that I need not take another test.

The first person I wanted to tell was Mommy. I know she knew already.

Then, I ran off to tell baby sister and Bamba. I handed her the test strip and she couldn't believe it either. She kept crying for about 10 minutes. Tears of joy. Bamba was speechless.

I wanted to greet Papa not only a Happy Father's Day today but a Happy Lolo's Day as well.
BUT--- not yet. We needed to be sure, 100% sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment