Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Confessions Part Three

This is last of my three-part-confession.
Ever since I had my first period, it always, always, always came every month. Lately, I kept on praying for it not to come but it will always do, between days 29-31 of my cycle. Thus marks the end of one period and the start of another month.


The first time that I took my pregnancy test was during one of the months that we did IUI. It think it was only day 30 of my cycle but I was pretty excited because of the IUI so I took the test. Based on the instructions, immerse strip vertically for three seconds on the first morning urine. Lay on flat furface then wait. If two lines appear, it’s positive. If one line appears, it's negative.

I waited for 5, 10 15 minutes but the second line didn’t appear.

It was a heartache. I vowed to myself never to take a pregnancy test again, unless my period is really delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment