Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ikea Baby Things


I made a list of what I wanted to buy at Ikea for baby. And I gave it to my sister. I didn't expect that she'd buy it all, all the more, bring it all home during their last trip.

-A few bath towels and a sleeping bag.

-Highchair, Antilop with the tray and the cushion.

-Ceiling lamp for baby's room.

-Spoling foldable changing table that turned out to be free. Thanks to Shashing and Kuya Shosh.

It was a short list but it was bulky. Baby Euen's very lucky and very much loved.

Here's how it looks like when unfolded. We opted for this because it's easy to stow away when not in use. We needed the space for the nursery. I liked the many storage pockets underneath.

In the photo are some of the small storage / decors bought during our last trip to Singapore also.

I am very excited as we've started to arrange baby's room already. I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment