Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 14, 2011

Ikoy's Drawing of our Family

My sister got her Starbucks organizer early. She had too because she promised she'll be the one to collect stickers for me since I am avoiding caffeine and sweets this year.

She asked Ikoy to draw a picture of our family on the first page of the Starbucks Planner. Here is his masterpiece.


- Papa's frowning.
- His drawing of himself is sooo cute.
- Shashing is a princess with a crown and a nice stripped stockings. He said because she's thin and pretty.
- KS is just the way we imagine KS.
- Denden just had his usual-bald-haircut then, thus the dots on his hair.
- Bamba is carrying Mama Cherub. We told him we were jealous of how he drew Shashing and our faces just looked like the faces of the Angry Birds.
- Can you imagine what I look like? He said, it wasn't only me, I had a big tummy that's why he drew me like that and because Baby Euen is inside my tummy.

This is how he imagined our family. And I love that he considers Euen a part of our family already. That's is why I so love this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment