Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Excitement of the Little Boy



Every weekend, he looks at my tummy and notices that it is growing bigger. And every weekend, he asks me when is baby coming out. He's as excited as we all are.
Ikoy: Nuni, kelan ba lalabas si baby Euen?
Me: Onting matagal pa.
Ikoy: Sa Christmas ba lalabas na sya?
Me: Hindi pa! Excited ka naman masyado.


We were at a baby shop and I heard him shout my name.
Ikoy: Nuni, alika dito, may papakita ako.
He pulled me over to the baby dresses. And pointed on a pink one-piece dress.
Ikoy: Bibili ko ito para sa baby mo.

Aside from talking to my tummy once in a while, he also wants to have his share of "feeling" baby. He puts his small hand in my tummy and waits until baby moves. He'll say he feels baby even if he's just guessing.

Here's a picture of Ikoy giving baby Euen a "kiss with amoy". And here's how my tummy looks like at 24 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment