Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 7, 2011

Visiting Nanay Norma


Once a month, at least one of us, me or any of my sisters, get to visit mommy's mommy, Nanay Norma. There are times that she's sad because of her worries but there are times that she'll welcome you with a smile and you know that she's happy.

I try to keep her on the loop with what's going on with my life even through just phone conversations. When I told her the news of my pregnancy, she's one of those who prayed and who's still and always praying for baby's health and safety.

We visited her over the weekend thus the picture of her sitting on her Pello, our gift to her last Christmas, holding my tummy. She too, can't wait to meet her great grandaughter. Nanay is happy that day, and we're happy and she's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment