Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nanay Luring


It is said that you should do as she says, or else, you'll get scolded. Eventhough she's known to be "masungit," I've never seen her that way. She has always been concerned and thoughful, checking if we had lunch or dinner already or giving me chocolates and candies before we go home. She might be pretty straightforward when she says something, but understanding between her lines will just show how she truly feels.

There was one thing she asked, and always asked of us, a great grandchild. I hoped she was happy when she found out she'll be having one. And she will. I will not forget to tell my baby about her.

We will miss you, Nanay Luring. Thank you for everything.

2 comments:

  1. Condolence yo denden and family! Nanay will watch over u and baby p with mommy

    ReplyDelete