Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 6, 2012

Movie After Five Months

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/
Before, we would watch a movie almost once, every week. That was our date.  But  the last movie that we watched was The Vow.  This was a week before I gave birth.

After five months, my sister volunteered to babysit Euen so that we can watch, The Amazing Spiderman. Yey!  It felt like a first date, in an actual movie house. Haha!

Well, I liked this Peter Parker better than Tobey Maguire.  But, can I just wish that there'll be a Spiderman without Uncle Ben dying. Just a hopeful thinking.  I guess it won't be a Spiderman if that will be the case. 

Because we needed to come back as soon as possible for the baby, we didn't even eat dinner.  We just got a Mc Donald's drive thru and ate at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment