Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Batman with my Bestfriend

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/
Batman is my favorite superhero. Yes, since I was a kid, I used to watched the cartoons.  Of course I didn't miss the previous Batman films.

The new series of the dark knight movies are modern and more mature.  I guess to keep up with those kids who liked batman, who are adults now.  I must say, I liked Christian Bale for Bruce Wayne.  Except for his voice when he puts his mask on.   And, The Dark Knight Rises is a good ending for the trilogy. Though, the makers can still make another film or two...

I cannot even remember the last time that I watched a movie with my bestfriend.  It was way too long already.  But this night, I got my birthday gift from her! My wish, for us to have a night out, just the two of us. Yey! The baby was left with her Papa so I was less worried.

My favorite superhero with my favorite person.  A very good "post" birthday treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment