Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Pacifier

We don't have problems with Euen riding the car, in her car seat. As long as the car's MOVING. It's even a lullaby to her and she feels being rocked the faster we go.

But, when the car stops moving, she doesn't like it and she starts to get fussy. Imagine when it's TRAFFIC.

I try different tricks to stop her from crying. Singing a song, putting a toy in front of her, making the toy talk to her. But it doesn't work. I know I couldn't explain to her that she's can't get out of the car seat when we're in the car. I get helpless seeing her cry.

Then came my saviour. The pacifier! She didn't latch right away, it fell a couple of times but this got her to stop crying. After a few times, she learned how to latch and I was very happy. Good job baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment