Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Three Months


The baby's 13.8lbs. now. Breastfeeding is 3 to 4 hour intervals now. Perhaps because her storage is getting bigger. Also, feeding itself is shorter, from 15-30mins to 5-10mins. I hope it's because my milk supply is bigger now and she's sucking efficiently.

In the morning when she wakes up, all she does is smile at you. She'll talk back and show her dimples. She enjoys playtime in her crib longer in the afternoons.

The last couple of weeks were tough since I went back to work. I know it's difficult for her adjusting from her routine. And there's nothing I look forward to, but to see her as soon as possible.

It is an extra happy monthsary because Shashing is here and will be here for all the next months to come!
Happy three months to our precious angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment