Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bottlefeeding the Baby Part II

I have already started pumping milk once a day two months after I gave birth. This is in preparation for me going back to work. Below are some useful information on milk storage. More details here.
1. It can last up to four hours at room temperature.
2. It can last up to 24 hours on the refrigerator.
3. It can last up to 3 months in the freezer.
4. It can last up to 6 months in a deep freezer.

I had more than a week's supply of stored milk already. But I still pump every four hours in the office.

More than one person will bottle feed the baby when I am at work. So we had to find the easiest way to bottle feed the baby. This has been our bestfriend, Playtex Nurser and Drop-ins. Euen latches easiest on the latex nipple. It is designed to mimic breastfeeding and reduce colic. Plus it is easy to clean and no need for sterilization.
This will just be thirty days. I hope Euen won't have a hard time adjusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment