Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Two Months

Our baby is two months old today!

Our current routine: feeding every two hours during the day but after her last feed at night, she has a five to six hour stretch of sleep. Yey for me! Her current weight is 11.6 lbs. Since it is summer, we give her a bath twice a day. The first one I give her after lunch. But I don't put her in the pail. The second one before she sleeps.

She started giving me the cutest smiles! Especially when she wakes up in the morning. She's also making different cooing sounds, as if answering when we talk to her. She's been enjoying her mobile also, staring at the toys. I can put her in a crib and she'll just play by herself, at most up to thirty minutes.

I am enjoying every single second with our baby. I do not want her to grow up too fast.

Happy two months to our princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment