Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Baking Trial

We did't have a space for a stove with oven in our kitchen. I thought it was okay because I do not know how to bake anyway. But during my pregnancy, I thought it would be fun to bake pastries and deserts when we have children already. Thus the number one excuse to get an oven. But where to put it is the question.

Our conventional microwave oven is placed on the left corner of our countertop. I was always puzzled as to why ALL microwave ovens open from the right. This complicates opening our microwave oven.

One day, a salesman gave me a positive answer, there is a microwave oven that do not open from the right. It opens downwards. But it is not just a microwave oven, it is a microwave, grill and convection oven in one, the Whirlpool Jet Chef. I got excited but I held off buying because it is pricey.

BUT, our microwave broke a few weeks ago. Instead of buying a normal microwave oven, it gave me the second, third and fourth excuse to get an Jet Chef oven. Yey!

For my first try in baking, I got the help of Betty Crocker with the Chocolate Chip Cookies. Not bad for a first timer. Denden and Mamacherub liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment