Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 5, 2011

Planner for 2012

Every December, I look forward for the annual Starbucks planner. Since 2006, I have been collecting and using their planner. I didn't mind drinking lots of coffee almost everyday. It's not only for the planner, if I may say so. With every drink comes a story, maybe a serious bonding, a personal talk or a light conversation, with smiles and laughter, with whomever you're with: loved ones, special friends and family.

This year is different. I have prohibited myself from drinking coffee for seven months now. And I cannot take in, too much sweets because I'm pregnant (and diabetic.).

Luckily, I have the bestest baby sister who volunteered to get the planner for me. She said she'll do it not only for me but also because of her first niece, Euen. And after nine Christmas drinks and eight regular drinks, I got my planner the other day.

I may have missed the stories from every drink. But there will definitely be an additional character to my 2012 Starbucks Planner. Thanks MamaCherub. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment