Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 2, 2011

Shipment from US

I'm on my 28th week now and I am giving a warm hello to the third and last trimester!
I got a treat, our orders from the US arrived in the Philippines the other day: the car seat, stroller and bassinet! And to celebrate, Denden picked it up from the warehouse himself. After all, it wasn't far from our house.

The boxes were indeed big, especially the car seat. After careful inspection, it was as he expected it to be. Details can be found here in my previous entry. One excited daddy wants to install it in the car last night, I just forced him not too.

The stroller and free bassinet were both lovely. It looked bigger compared to the pictures. And it looked very sturdy and durable. There is a huge space underneath for all the stuff you'd like to bring. Yey for me who likes to bring EVERYTHING. I was happy with the reversibility, it wasn't hard changing from rear to front facing. And I also liked the fact the we could change the stroller seat to the bassinet. It wasn't hard doing that either. The bassinet will be attached to the stroller for the first few months as intended.

Thanks to our Ninang Rose who took care of the shipment from US. Also, for the "other stuff" inside the box. Thanks to Marose for the baby things she sent: toys, clothes and a pair of baby shoes for Euen.

Last night, it seemed that it wasn't only me and Denden who's excited. Little baby Euen kept on moving and kicking inside my tummy while we were assembling. Just a little while now, my baby. It won't be long and you'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment