Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 5, 2011

Preparing Baby's Room

One of the tasks for Denden when I was in Singapore was installing the air conditioner in the blue room.

The first step that we needed to do was put an air conditioner in the blue room in preparation for baby’s room. We put off doing this during the construction of the house because we weren’t sure yet if we wanted to put an air conditioner in our baby’s room, we thought we both grew up without air conditioners in our rooms. Actually we both grew up not having a room of our own. I myself, slept on my parents bed with my two sisters until I was about 10.

Having giving it a second thought, we decided, what the heck!-- anything for our “long-awaited-for” baby.

We got a good deal from Abenson and brought the LG air conditioner with a free air cooler.

Thumbs up again for Denden. Now I am even more excited putting baby furniture and decorations on the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment