Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mission Accomplished

Since we decided the Singapore trip was just us, sisters, I left Denden with some tasks to do at home. After all, it was a two-day Holiday, thus, the four day long weekend.

I thought that it would be the best time to change the laminate flooring in our bedroom, into tiles. I knew I wouldn’t be too good in handling laminate flooring because of the water spills, the unwaterproofed firewall during the first few months, and windows that I always forget to close during rainy season. So the solution was to change them into tiles. I knew this will be hardwork that I wouldn’t mind missing. The “walk-in closet system” had to be removed, our bed had to be disassembled, baseboards removed, then the laminate flooring. We chose the wood-looking rectangular tiles from Mariwasa with a darker color. After the installation, everything should be brought back to its old place.

I had to give Denden three-stars because it was a mission accomplished for him. Thus our bedroom looks brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment