Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Serendipity

I knew what I really wanted but I am not sure if we can find one. To try our luck, we went to this specialty store and found just the girl. But we needed the right partner. Then, we saw the boy. But the saleslady said she couldn’t give it to us because it was paid already and it’s just waiting to be claimed. I was this close to buying a different partner but something inside, stopped me.

So, we said we’ll just come back. A few hours and a couple of strolls after, I felt uneasy not getting them. So, we came back and pleaded the saleslady to let us buy them both. It’s just waiting for us, and nobody else. I even let her use my phone so that she call her co-worker that wasn't there. After some time, some wits, and charms…(and pleas) Yes, we bought them. Serendipity? Or out of mercy? It doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment