Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2007

How he makes up for it

Last night, we met a family relative that we’ve never really gone out with, purposely, for a chat. I was a little nervous at first because of past, not so pleasant, history. As people say, you should expect for the worse. And what I got is the exact opposite.

The better part. He was proud of the “do-it-on-our-own” work of art. Far more than that, out of the blue, he explained the reason behind the church. And this, made my day.

I had a not-so-nice week because of all kinds of stresses that I give to myself. But I have one good reason to smile. Father Mars is right, it is a much, much, much better feeling when you just “stumble on happiness.”

29 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment