Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2007

36 days to go


Okay. Okay. In as much as I didn’t want to post anything here, I can’t help it.
I need to show off our labor-of-love masterpieces and artworks.

Invitations. Thanks to my pretty sisters, tricia and kuting, and their partners. “Belat.” I know! I made you factory workers for a night, but I least you have free KFC dinner.

Tokens.
1 Flower seeds from Bangkok. Thanks to our ever realiable Auntie. 2 Painting of the pots. 3 The tito-vic&joey session to put in the sticker designs. 4 Packaging.
Whew! I don’t’ want to elaborate, just take a look. Oh, I forgot, this has a bigger version. Whose idea is this again?

Here is a site that will be helpful for wedding ideas and needs: http://www.wedding-needs.com/photo.asp.

No comments:

Post a Comment