Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Coffee and tea

It was 11 years ago since I graduated from high school.
For me, high school is the most fun part of studying. You know a little more than what you knew during primary education, and yet, you know a little less of what you are about to learn when you reach college.

So, life is easy. Problems are small and petty. Going to an “all-girls” school (from a co-ed elementary school), made me see and experience life in a different perspective. One of the main reasons that made it fun and memorable are my high school friends. At teenage years, anything can be fun. Copying during exams, fun classes, sharing one plate for lunch.. (for at least 6 people..) Remembering this makes me giggle. But, just the same, anything can also make you sad. But it will be okay because friends will always be at your side to give you a pat on your shoulder and a hug.

It was 11 years ago. And what’s good is that we are still in touch now (at least those who still care). We see each other from time to time, (over dinner, coffee and tea) to catch up with each other lives. I even made them emcee’s for my “big day.” This night, I look at us, still talking aloud, still laughing at anything.. makes me wonder, we’ve never really outgrown our high school days. It’s still in us. And once in a while, when we go out, it comes out as well. Naturally.
Thanks Cons, Pix and Trish.

No comments:

Post a Comment