Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Real Life Precious Moments Doll

Have you ever seen a “real life Precious Moments Doll”? Well, last December 23, on our Family reunion, I’ve seen my little cousin Paula and she is indeed a real life Precious Moments Doll. With her nice little eyes, her curly hair and the petite smile. Once a year, it’s a must that we get together, prepare a little dinner and celebrate our Nanay’s birthday. This year was extra fun because I made a little presentation for them to watch, with little Thea crying on the part where we commemorated family members who aren’t with us anymore. We also had fun “family-trivia” games and newspaper dance where I and 2 little girls fit in a “one-sixteenth fold” newspaper. Of course, we couldn’t miss the “almost one-hour prayer” of Nanay where she enumerated each family, each member of the family and the rest of the universe.





Christmas is indeed a fun holiday for me. I get to see my cousins that were once-babies but are all grown-up now. Could remind me that I am really getting old, but it’s worth it. Seeing them, catching up with each others’ lives… it’s all worth it. We’ve made Nanay feel special and at the same time, we all celebrate the birth of Jesus for all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment