Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas: The Day Before


We first thought that mass was at 830pm. But it was 10:30pm, so they had to stay at my apartment to wait for a while. I always look forward when he goes to my apartment. He never says anything unpleasant about me and somehow, I am hoping he acknowledges that I am living on my own and I am doing just fine, living on my own. After the mass, we went home and exchanged gifts. Having opened the gifts from my adorable pretty sisters that I already knew because I hand-picked them, I was still excited. I also loved the part when they opened the gifts that I had for them. Well, they hand-picked them as well. The best part was when he opened our gift. This was the first time that he didn’t have a bad reaction to our gift but I felt he was thrilled to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment