Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ornithophobia

Yes, I am afraid of birds. Any type as long as it has a beak and, or feathers.  I am not sure exactly how it started but it's not just me, my two sisters are also scared of them.  I think it was a chicken or a turkey that we had in our house when we were children.  

Anyway, I went out of our yard today and  I saw this.  Denden thinks it's an egret.  A migratory bird that comes here during the cold season.   I immediately ran inside the house and made sure our doors and windows are closed.  I peeked through our window but I think it's dead already, Gab must have played with it.  I waited for Denden to come home and take care of it.  Before I can finally go out of the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment