Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beat That

Denden and I have been busy the past few nights.  Playing with the Logos Quiz on the iPad   It was just him playing and I was just watching.  Because I know he's good at these.  He knows everything.  We call him our Mr. Google.  We turn to him if we didn't know the meaning of a word.

Some of the logos that I know, of course he knew.  But most logos, I didn't know and of course, he knew.  I admit, I'm pretty amazed.  He didn't want to cheat and he took his time looking at each picture, skipping if didn't know right away. He won't use hints and even if I tell him to search it already, he wouldn't give up.

Then he came across this one picture.  He didn't know what was it and he asked if I knew.  I was surprised that he didn't.  I took the Ipad from him and typed the answer.  (Look on the lower part of the picture.)  Haha!  This time, it was him who was amazed.  Beat that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment