Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Folding Plastic

I had been told that I am an O.C. a couple of times: obssessive-compulsive in some ways.   The way our room is cleaned, how our stove top should be washed after dinner, how clothes are folded before being kept in the closet.  One classic example is folding plastic bags into small triangles before storing them.  I like to do these especially after grocery shopping.  That way, it doesn't look cluttered and it saves space.

I just like to think that I am just organized and I like things in order.  I want my surroundings clean.  Well, not just clean, it has to be cleaned in my own-systematic way.  That will assure me that it is indeed clean. Haha.

With a baby soon to dominate the floors of our house,  there's no harm being a little O.C., right?

No comments:

Post a Comment