Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Papa and Mama


Did you ever have any idea what would someone look like 10-20 years from now? As for Denden, I do. Because of my ever handsome and always smelling good, father-in-law, Papa Renren. Adapted from how Ikoy called him, Tito Renren.

Papa Renren would always welcome me with a smile on his face and even if he's just wearing Sando, shorts and slippers from the "Tindahan," he still smells good.

Mama Helen would never run out of stories when we see them. Even if stories are repeated over and over again. I think it's her way of connecting. And she has her own subtle way of asking 'how am I doing' and somehow showing that she cares.

Mama and Papa. I admire their simplicity in life. Amidst their hardwork, they do not seem to worry. They live a day one step at a time and they would set aside days where they would enjoy the fruits of their labor. Yes, they've earned it. Indeed, I am lucky to have them as my second parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment