Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wakeboarding


We tried wakeboarding at Lago de Oro with friends a couple of weeks back.

His first try was a failure. But before his second try, I screamed, "I know you can do it, maiisip mo kung pano!" And I was right! He was able to think of how to balance himself and he reached the end, with the "almost-turn", on his second attempt. I cheered him on until the end, I was very proud of him!

That's who he is-- a very logical person. That's how he is-- he believes that there is a proper way to do everything. This comes with the chronological step-by-step procedure and with the right tools, if applicable.

As for me, my three or so, attempts to wakeboard was a failure. But we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment