Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 11, 2011

First Haircut


To celebrate Yoquito's 6th month, we took him to the pet clinic/salon for his pamper day. His fur has been growing, almost covering his face. I was scared to cut it myself because I might hurt his eyes.

We took him to Pet Express at MOA. The complete pet grooming package included a haircut, bath, cleaning of the ears, nails and teeth. He was recommended the "Summer-cut," about half an inch, as his fur wasn't too tangled to be completely shaved off. It was good because I was having second thoughts of how he'd look if he has no fur.

Being his first time, I know it will be stressful for him. We literally fight everytime I give him a bath or comb his fur. We had to help the "pet groomer" and hold Yoquito because he wouldn't sit/stand still.

Though it was not really a relaxing day for him, he seemed happy afterwards because he can see the world clearer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment