Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pre-July 11 Blues

It isn’t July 11 yet but I received a couple of “birthday” blessings already. First: Since Kuting is leaving again and won’t be back until August, they “planned” for a birthday surprise for me. I felt it when I told my dear hubby that I wasn’t feeling well and just wanted to go home. First, he insisted on going out and somebody wanted to give me medicine. I thought, "If this is a surprise, I don’t want to mess up their plans," and so I just agreed.

At the parking lot, I saw two familiar cars, but pretended not to see. But I couldn’t act surprised so I just texted them where they were to give them an idea the I smell something fishy. At the resto, we sat, ordered and waited. Then the pianoman started playing the happy birthday song. I didn’t want to assume so I just kept quiet and when I turned on the other side, there they were, with the
complete package! I confessed after that. The surprise was a bit spoiled but I was happy. This was a happy day. Even though we couldn’t be together on the eleventh, I felt special because they still made effort to celebrate my birthday. I especially like my Secret Recipe yummy, yummy cheesecake.
Thank you, Bubbles & Francis, Djay & Kuting.

Second: I got my newest baby. More details on my next entry. Thanks Mommy and Daddy, taking the time to bring it to the airport, waiting and meeting a stranger to hand it over. I so love you both. Thanks also to Jenny.
July 11 is a few days more to go. Getting more and more excited for Hongkong.

No comments:

Post a Comment