Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our TWINS

Nope! I am not referring to babies yet. But out newest toys that I would like to call our babies.


The first born is Neeky. We were hoping to find a good deal from the PC Show and ended up at Alan Photo. At first, he wanted a different, cheaper brand. And after some convincing powers, he decided on the Nikon D40 Dual Lens kit! Thus the name, Neeky. It was a good buy for SGD 1099, less the GST Refund. And a few weeks of playing with his new toy, he had no regrets.


The baby of the twins is Rui. I was having second thoughts of replacing Yugi, but on our last day, I was convinced, by the one with convincing power above, to go ahead and order online: Dell Vostro 1200. We opted for the 12 inch because we wanted the smaller one; lighter, more portable and mobile, since I bring it everywhere I go. I was happy because it was customized with the specs and add-ons that I really wanted. I don’t really know how I got the name though, just popped out of the mind a few days before it was finally on my hands.

They say we went to Singapore for a honeymoon, to make babies. This was the outcome, both ordered, bought and delivered in Singapore, our twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment