Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Red Flag is Up

Euen in between red pillows.
I will never forget the last time I had period.  That was way before I got pregnant and was always asked during doctors' check-ups.  It it said that breastfeeding delays fertility, thus delays menstruation.  Well, after one year, three months and five days, the red flag is up.

I was beginning to wonder when will my period come back.  The past few days, I felt sick, I just realized now that it was PMS.  Funny, I wasn't sure at first what was it.  I even got a bit nervous when I saw blood.  I remember getting my period for the first time when I was young.

I have breastfed 100% for six months and eleven days, I just hope that even though I had my period already, my milk supply will still be adequate for the baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment