Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lolo and Euen

Since I gave birth, almost every weekend, we get to see Papa.  And almost every weekend, he will just look at Euen and talk to her. His famous line for Euen is, "ATATAWA."  Then instantly, Euen will look at his lolo and give him a smile.  And this never fails!  

But never did he asked to carry Euen in his arms.  During the first few months, I just thought maybe he's just scared because the baby's still fragile.  After a few months, the most the he has touched her grandaughter is letting Euen play with his finger. 

Until last weekend when we were all in the dining table, together packing snacks for my sister's work. The baby cried from her crib, wanting to join us.  So, lolo asked to put the baby on the dining table and he held Euen while we continued packing.  Though he didn't really carry the baby in his arms, I was happy to see Papa hugging Euen.  

I was never Papa's favorite and I couldn't remember when was the last time I gave him a hug or kiss.  But I am happy that he has Euen now, to hug and kiss.  And this, I will teach Euen until she grows old. 



No comments:

Post a Comment