Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Ring Sling

I recently learned how to use the ring sling from my bestfriend. And when we are out, and the baby doesn't want to sit in the car seat/stroller, and she doesn't want her Papa to carry her, I turn to the ring sling. I use the sling especially when we're strolling around and I want both my hands free: when we're at the mall, when we're at the church or just walking around. Her favorite position is the Kangaroo carry wherein she's in front of me with her legs crossed and tucked inside. Sometimes when it's hot, I put her in a tummy to tummy hold where she's facing me and her legs are in exposed in frog position. Useful information on various positions and instructions on the ring sling can be found here. I haven't tried but I will study how to breastfeed with the sling.

No comments:

Post a Comment