Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kuting and Djay

Finally, one of our dearest friends has tied the knot! Well, Kuting, as we call her, is one of my last, single, friends.

Kuting and Djay have been together longer than anyone else in our group and they have been engaged for more than a year.  They've kept their wedding details up to the last minute and all we had to do is be there. Our role: ninang and ninong. Yes, Denden and I are one of the principal sponsors.

Thumbs up on the venue, I have always wished to attend a beach wedding and this my first time. It was held at Matabungkay Beach Resort in Lian, Batangas.  This is also Euen's first beach out of town.

My wish for them, I hope Giulia and Euen will have another playmate soon!

We're very happy for the newlyweds.

No comments:

Post a Comment