Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy One Month

I can't believe it, Euen's one month old already! The past four weeks were tough. Day by day, as Euen learns new things about the world, we also learn new things about her and how to take care of her. From 7 lbs 11 oz, she's now 9.2lbs. Though I can't say we've established a comfortable routine already, I am just happy I am able to provide ample milk for her. She's feeding every 2-3 hours and sleeping in 2-3 hour stretches. I'm lucky if it extends to 4 hours. That gives me time to do household chores.

One more milestone, she's now a Christian! We were able to hold her Christening with a preparation time of 1 week. Whew!

Happy One Month to our precious little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment