Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy days are here again..

I got the "Belen" out of its box when the ---ber month started. One by one, I started finding the right gifts for each person on my list. My sister and I were shopping one time and I saw this cute ceramic Christmas tree, and I thought it will be a perfect match to our cute "Belen."


Though Ikoy was worried when he saw the tree, "Nuni, saan mo ilalagay ang gifts? Maliit yung Christmas tree, walang ilalim." I just had to explain to him that I will put the gifts under my sisters' Big Christmas Tree.

It has been a while since I last wrote here. Perhaps because I didn't want to write about not-so-good-stuff. But I promise (to those waiting...) I will try to catch up. I'm starting to smell Christmas air, and lately, I got inspired with Glee's Duets episode,... happy days are here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment