Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nanay Norma

My sisters and I, especially me, got the high-pitched tone of our voice from our mom. And where else would Mommy Rose get her high-pitched tone? Of course from her mom, Nanay Norma. Nanay was a pianist and a singer when she was young. We are always in awe when she plays the piano and sings in her Soprano voice. Our ever sweet, caring and loving lola. When I talk to her on the phone, she will never forget to say I love you very much before hanging up.

When she prays, it would usually take a while because she won’t forget to name each and every member of the family, even up to the children of her grandsons and granddaughters, cousins in the third and fourth degrees. But then, I've always admired her faith in God, and I always think that God listens to her prayers more.

Nanay Norma loves all her sons and daughters very very very much. That's how she'd say it. And even up to now, with her age, she will still try to provide for them with whatever can give, not saving for herself. And so this time, it's our turn: "Happy Birthday Nanay Norma. We love you very very very much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment