Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 25, 2008

December 25, 2008

The old Christmas tree was retired and Ate Deeday bought a new one. Aside from that, nothing has changed. Still the wackiest, naughtiest, funniest, loudest and weirdest Christmas family reunion. Thanks to Tita, who made Kare-kare and Morcon. Yummy.
They say I was the luckiest “Marcial-cousin” because I was getting four gifts already while the others had nothing yet. Some are protesting that it’s been more than a year since our wedding and we shouldn’t be receiving weddings gifts anymore. I just smiled back them, thanked the ones who gave them and said, I am more blessed this year. Not that they aren’t blessed. It's just that at the back of my mind, I was thinking, I am really lucky. Because I have these.

No comments:

Post a Comment