Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CIFFART!

If she has this line, ‘Chawo, Chawo, may zoo ba sa Cebu?’ from me, I have the title above as the tag line for her. Before meeting her in person, we had a couple of conversations already. I was very excited to finally see her.

"CIFFART! CIFFART!", with a high pitched tone on a bass voice, sounded weird, the first time she said this out loud. I thought it was a word in Bisaya. But this, she shouted out of the blue, in the middle of the traffic in Edsa, on our way to watch a movie. A little explanation and we know now what it means. They kept on repeating the word, but I couldn't say it.

Three times she went here and spent time with us: lunch at Leslie’s, trip to the zoo in Tagaytay, movie, mall shopping, plus the special visit to the kids in Cribs! At the end of every day, we look forward to the brewed coffee before going to bed, who gets to take a bath first and the never-ending laugh (‘Justin, matulog ka na, nakangiti ka pa rin!’), before finally sleeping.

In those times, she gave a warm acceptance in our welcome. And I feel, she’s part of our family, officially.

Charo, I am excited to see you soon! Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment