Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 19, 2007

Couldn’t get enough

The five-day stay with them was the best. First night was rainy, but I had the best cream-tomato-sauce-combined shrimp pasta in whole world. Second day, I brought him to places I’ve been during the first time I went there. Still rainy, but we managed to find our way (with Daddy’s ever reliable map), to the IT Mall and to Merlion. We took the boat to Clark Quay, then to Orchard, then to Chinatown. Third day, rain made way for us, so I was able to ride a tandem bike for the first time, along the beach. One hour passed very quickly and I enjoyed the ride. Then we went to my favorite furniture shop in the whole world!

Sunday, I was able to attend a Catholic Mass where a lot of Pinoys were there. Then we headed off to the zoo. This time, we didn’t let the rain get in the way. The butterfly garden was scary because they put birds inside. And with our plastic raincoats, I was able to see the Polar Bears, finally!

Who would have thought I’d survived commuting, riding the bus and train, with the all-purpose Ezlink card. Sleeping as long as I want, waking up to cook breakfast, sitting on the dining table and having dinner, having mommy make me hot tea. Best part was seeing mommy and daddy and spending time with them. The airfare was worth it.

Now that I’m back, I wish I could stay longer, or forever maybe. I just couldn’t get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment