Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Banoffee Pie

I asked my sister what she wanted to me bake.  Being the dessert-addict-who-is-so-skinny, I almost regretted I asked.  She requested: a banoffee pie.

There are three parts in making this dessert.  The shortbread crust, the dulce de leche and the whipped cream.  

I liked the texture of the crust that I baked.  The dulce de leche took time to cook and needs to be watched.  Since I don't have the whisk attachment on my mixer and Denden, my "whisk-man" was lazy at the time, we bought the spray-on whipped cream.  We enjoyed putting it all together, adding extra-extra bananas. 

The photo above might not look so good.  But it was yummy!  Mission accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment