Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2012

Euen's Ninth Month

I already have sore throat before our trip to Singapore.  And even during our trip, I tried everything for it, not to turn into an actual illness.  It worked.  Until we got back.  I just delayed being sick, but it was inevitable. So for Euen's monthsary, I was very, very sick with cough and colds.  
We just celebrated at home, just the three of us.

17 lbs. this month, her first upper tooth came out yesterday.  

For this month, she's learned how to clap her hands.  Note that she's not just putting her hands together, she actually makes the clapping sound.  I couldn't define it as crawling but she puts a foot forward then drags her other leg on the floor. With this, she can reach places. Hahaha.  Also, as long as the can hold on to something (walls, chairs, tables) she can stand up and take steps.  We call her the "turo-girl" now, she points to everything.  Waiting for you to tell her what it is. 

Happy nine months my princess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment